Learn how to maximize your success and minimize your risk when hiring foreign talent.
This complimentary four-part series, presented by our Immigration Practice Group, will provide you with the information you need to successfully hire and retain foreign nationals.
The seminars will cover important immigration topics such as:
- Hiring practices, working with foreign nationals, and immigration policies
- Common temporary visa options, planning considerations, and eligibility requirements
- Nuts and bolts of permanent residence
- Key planning issues to sustain a smooth-running immigration program
- Immigration and tax law implications
- Immigration and employment law implications
- H-1B wage obligations
- Discrimination on national origin and citizenship status
- I-9 compliance: best practices in an evolving landscape
- Advanced problems in completing the I-9
- Pros and cons of E-Verify
- Healthcare immigration: hiring medical professionals (physicians, nurses and other occupations) from abroad
Each seminar topic will be presented in both our Buffalo and Rochester, New York, offices. Space is limited, so please register now. Click here for more information.