Enjoy a Summer With Us
The Summer Program is our preferred means of hiring new associates and is of vital importance to our overall recruitment effort. Each year, we employ several students as summer associates during our 10-week program. Because of the comfortable size of our Summer Program, students benefit from working closely with, and getting to know, the firm’s attorneys. At the same time, students get real responsibility on important and challenging client matters.
- Real Work: You will be challenged from the start, working on actual projects and cases, in a variety of practice areas, as an active member of the client team.
- Feedback: Ongoing constructive feedback is a very important part of our summer program. You will receive direct feedback during each project, as well as numerous formal reviews during the course of the summer.
- Training and Mentoring: To help you grow during your summer with us, you will participate in a number of firm training programs and benefit from the guidance that your mentor will provide.
- Opportunity: You will have the advantage of working closely with our attorneys, while at the same time getting valuable experience and the opportunity to attend depositions, client meetings, closings and court hearings.
- Fun: We want you to have fun and get to know our attorneys, and your peers, outside of the office. You will be invited to attend a number of social events that will allow you to experience many of the attractions that upstate New York has to offer.