"The HSE Staff are an integral part of our team. They play a vital role in ensuring that we consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. We strive to hire individuals who want to be part of a collaborative environment and who share our goal of achieving excellence in all we do."
- Rhonda Noto, Chief Human Resources and Administrative Officer
Thank you for your interest.
At Harter Secrest & Emery, you will find a professional atmosphere in which each person is recognized as a member of our team and vital to our success. We focus on developing and supporting our people to help them achieve their full potential. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we value the intangibles that help shape a healthy workplace, including a diverse environment and an emphasis on teamwork. Click here to learn more about HSE's commitment to diversity.
- Controller - Rochester, NY
- Intellectual Property Project Coordinator - Rochester, NY
- Billing Coordinator - Rochester, NY
- Administrative Assistant - Intellectual Property Practice Group - Rochester, NY
- Administrative Assistant - Real Estate Practice Group - Rochester, NY
- Business Development Manager - Rochester, NY
- General Employment Application
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities throughout the employment selection process. If you believe you need an accommodation during the selection process, please contact the Human Resources department to make a request.
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.