Not-for-Profit Legal Update: What policies does my organization really need to adopt?
The Buffalo Club
388 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14202
November 28, 2018
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Breakfast & Registration
7:30 - 8:00 a.m. EST
Panel Discussion & Q&A
8:00 - 9:30 a.m. EST
Is your organization compliant with all mandatory policies? Do you know which policies you need to adopt? The laws are changing, and now is a good time to determine if your organization is up to speed. Join us for an interesting and interactive discussion about which policies to adopt, the relevant deadlines, and how to implement policies.
We will cover:
- The new mandatory sexual harassment policy and training rules for NYS employers
- Privacy policies: do you have what you need?
- Should you have a conflict of interest policy, a whistleblower policy, a document retention policy, etc.?
- Other not-for-profit policies: mandatory policies and best practices
Who should attend:
Leaders in the Not-for-Profit industry, including:
- CEOs, Presidents and Executive Directors
- Board Directors and Members
- Business unit managers and directors in HR, IT, Advancement, Finance, Marketing and Operations
Attendees will receive a checklist to take back to their Board/Organization.
About HSE Institute
Harter Secrest & Emery is committed to providing legal education and training for our clients and the business and non-profit communities by participating in speaking engagements and hosting webinars, seminars, conferences and more. Our exclusive HSE Institute programs are presented by our firm and feature our highly skilled and dynamic legal professionals.