Regaining Control During Unprecedented Times
Brown and Brown of New York Virtual Open House
September 17, 2020
9:00 - 11:30 am
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP attorneys Edward Steve and Lindsey Bober will present on managing employees working remotely at the 2020 "Virtual Open House," hosted by Brown and Brown of New York. Topics they will address during their presentation include
- How to manage employees working remotely either full or part-time.
- Dealing with employees reasonable accommodation requests to work-from-home.
- Managing employees who need scheduling flexibility related to school-age children.
- Meeting training requirements.
- NYS Paid Sick Leave Law.
- Reviewing employee handbooks and policies to reflect new employer practices as a result of the pandemic.
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in a virtual workplace.
Open House Agenda:
- Program Begins - Opening Remarks
- Co-Existing with COVID-19
- Working Remotely
- Leave Management
- Closing Remarks
Please register by September 10, 2020.