To listen to a recording of this webinar, please click here.
Session IV: Financial Reporting and Financial Control Considerations When Raising Capital
Join Deloitte, Harter Secrest & Emery, Kei Advisors, and Maxim Group for the fourth session of our Accessing Capital Markets Webinar Series. We will discuss financial reporting and financial control considerations to keep in mind when raising capital in the public or private markets.
In this session we will explore questions that many companies seeking to go public or raise capital have:
- What financial statements does my company need to present?
- What is an emerging growth company, and what benefits does it provide?
- What is the relationship between my company and the independent auditors?
- How do investment banks determine pricing for IPOs and other offerings?
- Should my company pursue an IPO or consider an acquisition by a SPAC?
About the series
Deloitte, Kei Advisors, Maxim Group, and Harter Secrest & Emery have partnered to host a complimentary webinar series on the latest trends and insights in accessing the capital markets. The series’ objective is to broaden the knowledge of private and public companies looking to gain access to the capital markets and funding essential to growth. The series will feature top investment bankers, accountants, attorneys, and investor relations professionals sharing their knowledge on challenges, opportunities, and strategies on raising capital, attracting and managing investors, corporate governance considerations, financial reporting and internal controls, and how technology has revolutionized capital raising.