Harter Secrest & Emery LLP and Poole Professional are pleased to present “Architects/Engineers Breakfast Briefing: Cybersecurity and Risk Mitigation,” in partnership with Coalition, a leading provider of cyber insurance and security headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
In this webinar, we will provide practical advice on how to protect your business and limit your liability in the event of a cyberattack. The presenters will walk you through real-life examples of how small and medium-sized businesses have been affected by different types of cyberattacks and how you can best protect yourself and leverage your insurance.
Topics to be covered include:
- Lessons learned from a cyber honeypot (a decoy system, server, or computer configured to lure cybercriminals in an effort to track and gather information) set-up to mimic an A/E firm
- Practical examples of how your data could be compromised and steps you can be taking now to mitigate risk.
- Answers to commonly asked questions relating to cyber insurance, including confidentiality, privacy, and data security requirements
Who should attend?
- Data security, privacy, and IT professionals
- Risk management professionals
- In-house counsel
- Financial executives
- CEOs and business owners
- F. Paul Greene, Partner – Harter Secrest & Emery
- Matthew Massino, Business Development – Coalition
- Gary Neidle, Business Development – Coalition
New York State Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits – Up to 1.0 credit will be earned.