HSE’s Joseph Casion will be speaking at the upcoming COLLABORATE Summit, hosted by The Cause Collaborative.
The relationship between an organization’s board and management team is very important to the non-profit organization’s success. If the partnership is out of balance or conflicting, it can disrupt the board’s responsibilities, management’s effectiveness, and put the organization at risk. In this session, Joseph G. Casion will walk attendees through legal requirements, best practices, interesting examples, and his insights on:
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Management team roles and responsibilities
- Areas where roles overlap or require collaboration
- Unique considerations about compliance and personnel
- How to keep the right balance between your board and management team
- Ideas on how to restore balance if it has tipped one way or the other