Please note that watching this recording from this site does not qualify for CLE. To earn CLE credit, please contact Lori Stone or Meghan Frederick.
During the pandemic, New York employers had to adapt to an ever-changing legal landscape, and 2022 will be no different. Harter Secrest & Emery labor and employment attorneys, Ed Steve and Chloe Macdonald, will recap some of 2021 most significant employment law developments and review what’s on the horizon in 2022 to help employers stay ahead of issues that may impact their business.
Join HSE for a practical discussion regarding topics affecting New York State employers in 2022, including:
- Updates on wage and hours issues
- Overview of NY HERO Act proposed regulations
- What the enhanced whistleblower protections mean for employers
- Understanding the electronic monitoring notice requirements
- The latest on marijuana in the workplace
- Supporting employees with mental health and substance abuse challenges
- COVID-19 leave and vaccine news
- COVID-19 ADA litigation
- And more
Professional Development Credits: This program has been submitted for Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and HR Certification Institute (HRCI) credit.
New York State Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credits: New York State CLE credit: 1.0 Professional Practice
About the Series:
After an overwhelmingly positive response, Harter Secrest & Emery’s Labor and Employment practice group will be continuing their Labor and Employment Law Breakfast Briefing Webinar Series. Initially introduced in lieu of hosting our annual in-person conference, this series will feature webinar sessions that provide perspectives on how to drive business strategies while managing compliance obligations and risk.