To watch the recording of this event, click here.
HSE Privacy and Data Security Chair F. Paul Greene will be a featured speaker for an upcoming event, “War and Cyberwar Expert Panel”, taking place on Friday, April 8, 2022.
Gas prices are at an all-time high. Nation state threat actors have crippled hundreds of corporations in recent high-profile breaches. Russia is at war with Ukraine raising fears of retaliation against US infrastructure, financial, and other segments.
This presentation is meant to unpack some of the behind-the-scenes geopolitical and cyber posturing that is happening across the world right now. After this event, you’ll be better prepared to defend against and respond to cyber-attacks and to do so expeditiously.
Our experts have decades of combined experience in both offensive and defensive cybersecurity risk management and law. We’ve been a part of breaches including working with law enforcement agencies on a local and federal level.
Join us to keep your business out of the six o’clock news. You will leave with an understanding of the current trends in cyber-attacks and risk mitigation techniques.
- Bruce Cheney, Senior Presales Systems Engineer, Arctic Wolf
- F. Paul Greene, Partner, Harter Secrest & Emery
- Patrick Shaw, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Dox Electronics, Inc.
- 2:30 – 3:00 pm: Arrival and Networking
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm: Expert Panel
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm: Networking and Drinks