Please click here to access the recording of this webinar. Please note that watching this recording from this site does not qualify for CLE. To earn CLE credit, please contact Lori Stone or Julie Haring.
Concerns surrounding employee mental health issues have never been so prominent, and institutes of higher education are particularly in tune with this reality. Addressing employee mental health in a deliberate and legally compliant way mitigates legal risks and enhances employee well-being and productivity. Join us on Wednesday, February 8th for a morning discussion devoted to providing you with mental health considerations from a higher education employer’s perspective, including:
- Primary laws which protect employees with mental health conditions;
- Reasonable accommodations for mental health conditions;
- Addressing safety concerns related to applicants and employees;
- When and how to request mental health information; and
- Maintaining confidentiality of mental health information.
CLE and SHRM Credit Available
This event is approved for the following:
- 1.0 hour of Professional Practice CLE credit by the New York State Bar Association.
- 1.0 hour of Professional Development Credits (PDCs) by SHRM.
About the Series
Harter Secrest & Emery’s Higher Education group is pleased to introduce a new training series designed to provide higher education professionals timely, practical, and concise advice and analysis, as well as recommended actions to mitigate risk and drive strategies. These webinars are intended to be as interactive as attendees make them; you will have access to thought leaders on these topics and we hope you’ll make good use of it. The series will run throughout 2022.