As the implications of COVID-19 continue to evolve, we stand committed to providing insight from across the firm to help you respond to any legal and business issues that may arise during these uncertain times. To help, we have increased the amount of thought leadership on a range of COVID-19-related topics through articles, legal alerts, and webinars. We have created a COVID-19 web page that is regularly updated with the latest information on a variety of legal topics including labor and employment, healthcare, tax, legislative, regulatory, immigration, construction, privacy and data security, and more.
- The Latest on the Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the New York State Legislative Session
- Force Majeure Clauses
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Guidance for Employers on Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Managing Privacy and Data Security Risk During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel Restriction Implications for Foreign Nationals
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction and Design Industries
- Relief for Notarizations
- SBA Low-Interest Loans
- And many more
This COVID-19 page also includes information on upcoming webinars and links to multiple on-demand webinars, and a list of the firms’ COVID-19 Task Force members. These attorneys represent diverse legal practice areas and industries and have particular knowledge of the potential legal issues related to the COVID-19 crisis.
Please check the website often for the latest articles and information regarding the pandemic. We encourage you to use the resources provided and to contact us directly if we can provide you with any assistance.