The spring and summer have been filled with regulatory updates and exciting events for the HSE Securities and Capital Markets team and we are excited to keep you up to date with our latest newsletter installment.
As the market grows increasingly complex, we encourage you to take action and reach out to our team of professionals. Regardless of how small the matter may seem, seeking our advice can make a significant difference. Our big-market experience, size, and Western New York presence provide the bandwidth and expertise to deliver sophisticated, cost-effective counsel for regional, national and international clients. Contact us today to discover how we can support your needs.
We regularly provide insight on a range of important securities and regulatory developments through our LEGALcurrents. Below are links to some of our recent articles and some additional content that may be of interest:
- Navigating Interlocking Directorates: Ensuring Compliance and Mitigating Risks Amid Increasing Antitrust Enforcement
- SEC Adopts New Share Repurchase Disclosure
- New Federal Exemption for M&A Brokers: New Rules, Familiar Headaches for Practitioners
- Changes To Note In Revised NY Sex Harassment Model Policy
- Clawback Policies are Coming: Exchanges Propose Listing Standards
- Clawback Policy Update: Listed Companies May Need Policy Before the End of Summer
- Clawback Policy Update: SEC Approves Final NYSE and Nasdaq Clawback Listing Standards with Extended Deadline
The SPAC Conference 2023
This week–Chris Murillo, Partner, and Sid Bahl, Associate–will attend the 2023 SPAC conference in Westchester County, NY. The conference delivers the most current and reliable information needed to thrive in the increasingly challenging SPAC market.
Partners, Alex McClean and Chris Murillo attended the Roth Conference in LA in mid-March and made time to take in a little of Southern California’s beautiful scenery.
Monroe County Bar Association
Associate, Sid Bahl presented a workshop on “networking” at the Monroe County Bar Association’s 6th annual Solo and Small Firm Conference. Sid and his co-presenters enjoyed being able to share their experiences navigating the networking world and what has and hasn’t worked for them.
In The News
Harter Secrest & Emery Earns High Ranking In Chambers USA 2023 Guide
HSE has the most recognized attorneys among all Upstate New York law firms, including our Securities and Capital Markets Practice Group Leader Alex McClean!
Introducing HSE’s New AI Practice Area
We help our clients both manage risk and leverage opportunity in the fast-paced world of AI development, implementation and emerging regulation.