CSI Night: Case Study - Design-Build-Sue
Co-Presented with Poole Professional - New York, Inc.
DoubleTree by Hilton
1111 Jefferson Road
Rochester, NY 14623
November 13, 2019
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
HSE's Peter Abdella and Jessica Myers will be co-presenting a continuing education seminar at the 14th Annual Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Rochester New York Chapter Night Product Show.
This interactive workshop highlights the complexities of joint venture (JV) relationships and the problems created when these complexities are not contemplated in the JV agreement. In addition, this program discusses issues that may arise on a design-build project and the importance of negotiating credible scopes, documenting changes and securing proper agreements between the parties delivering the project
- Learn to anticipate and prepare for potential issues that arise on design-build projects
- Understand the importance of establishing a comprehensive joint venture agreement
- Negotiate more effective documentation for project scoping and change management
- Understand and implement appropriate dispute resolution tactics on your projects
- Mary-Beth Rumble, Principal, Poole Professional – New York, Inc.
- Thomas Mullard, Managing Principal, Poole Professional – New York, Inc.
Credits: 1.5 LU Credits