Lisa Pelta is a member of the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group, where her practice includes:
- Advising clients regarding compliance with the prohibited transaction rules and other matters involving ERISA fiduciary duties.
- Assisting clients in complying with ERISA reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with service providers.
- Analyzing and negotiating pension plan investments in private equity and hedge funds.
- Advising clients regarding the executive compensation disclosure rules of the federal securities laws.
- Advising clients regarding executive and equity compensation arrangements.
- Advising clients regarding benefits governance issues.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Board Member, Jewish Federation of Greater Rochester
- Former Patient Advocate, Friends of Strong Memorial Hospital
- Former Board President, Hillel School
- Former Literacy Volunteer, Jewish Community Federation of Rochester
HONORS & AWARDS
- Recipient, Jewish Community Federation Women’s Young Leadership Award, 1996
- Editor, University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 1984-1986, University of Pennsylvania Law School