The risk of a cyber attack on your systems is growing, as hackers and scammers move away from more conventional “hacks” to more subtle, person-based attacks, such as spear-phishing, credential theft, and spoofing.
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP is teaming up with All Covered on Thursday, May 26, 2016 to provide an informative update on the latest developments in the cyber threat landscape from a legal and information security perspective. This webinar will address such issues as:
- business e-mail compromise;
- the rise in ransomware attacks;
- social engineering;
- securing the human element of your network; and
- breaking the malware cycle.
This complimentary presentation is directed towards IT security professionals, financial officers, human resources professionals, executive team members, business owners, and anyone who wants to stay abreast of the ever-changing landscape of cyber risk.
- F. Paul Greene, HSE Privacy and Data Security Chair
- Paul is Chair of HSE’s Privacy and Data Security practice and represents companies of all sizes in numerous industries on pre- and post-data breach issues.
DATE & LOCATION
Thursday, May 26, 2016
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm